Dr Michael Xu BM, Cert. Plastic Surgery, Cert. Specialist Surgeon, FACCS
Below is a summary of my qualifications and experience:
- One-year full time training & work at Peter MaCallum Cancer Institute i Melbourne, specialised in complex skin cancer surgery of the face and neck.
- Two years of advanced training in all aspect of cosmetic surgery in Australia.
- An overseas-trained Plastic Surgeon since 1989
- 10 years clinical experience in Skin Cancer & Cosmetic Surgery in Australia.
- A Surgical Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (FACCS)
I specialise in:
- Complex skin cancer surgery with a flap/skin graft reconstruction
- Lumps and bumps of the face and neck, and other parts of the body
- Aesthetic surgery: eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, lift and reduction, liposuction and abdominoplasty, arm lift face and neck lift, fat grafting to face, breast etc.
I consult and operate at the Westpoint Day Hospital/Westpoint Specialist Centre at 243 Heaths Rd, Werribee 3030