The Endoscopy Centre operates under by-laws that support and facilitate a quality health service that delivers safe care. The By-laws:
• establish the principles applying to the accreditation and defining scope of practice of practitioners
• govern the relationship of The Endoscopy Centre with its accredited practitioners
• set out rules for the conduct of accredited practitioners at The Endoscopy Centre
• outline the obligations on accredited practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of care of patients
• ensure that a clinical governance framework is in place to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the health services provided
• set out the scope of practice for services the facility can safely support
To view a full copy of the current The Endoscopy Centre by-laws, please click here.